Maxis Business Fibre Own Build Campaign
Offer is open to customers subscribing to Biz Fibre at 300Mbps and above only. 30Mbps & 100Mbps will follow standard offerings.
With the help from Government Grant, customers now get up to 1 year’s worth of internet for FREE!
Save up to 1 year’s bill on your Fibre Internet (free for the entire 2021 and 2022)
30% off or up to RM3,000 with SME Digitalisation Grant**
Zero Downtime Fibre Internet with 4G back-up
- **Subject to gov grant criteria
* after 24 months contract, customer will pay the standard price
* Reflect on 2nd bill onwards
Choose your Maxis Business Fibre Plan
- SME Grant is not applicable for Fixed packages
Have we got you covered?
Value Added Bundles
Get these value added bundles when you sign up for Maxis Business Fibre 300, 500 or 800Mbps plans!
Business Grade Voice
- Low call rates and minimal hardware requirements
- Add additional lines as your business grows
- Experience a hassle-free transition
- Boost and optimise your WiFi coverage throughout your office
- Extend your coverage and enjoy WiFi everywhere
- Easy to install and no additional cables required
- Keep your internet safe from malware and phishing sites
- Restrict inappropriate websites or social media during working hours
- Easy setup and support from our Maxperts
What is the document required to apply to Maxis Business Account?
Maxis Own Built – Business Fibre Registration Form
Example to fill the form of – Business Fibre Registration Form
Get Maxis Business Fibre Broadband in a few simple steps
Send us your address, so we can check the coverage in your area.
We will help you fill the Registration form for your signature and company chop.
We will contact you to arrange installation at your premises.
Your appointment details will also be sent via SMS.
Confirmation of installation appointment
You will receive a final confirmation of your appointment.
Rescheduling after this date may incur a fee.
Our Maxperts will set up your plan at your premises, ensuring that your network and WiFi Mesh are configured appropriately.
We recommend that your IT personnel is present during installation.