There’s never been a better time to go digital.
Maxis Business has launched the UsahaWIRA Program to help SMEs take advantage of digitalization prospects.
Maxis Business is ready to help you, Campaign for PENJANA SME Digitalisation Grant
The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Digitalisation Grant Initiative (“Initiative”) is offered to small and medium enterprises under the 2020 Budget to obtain digitalisation services listed in the Initiative from Telecommunication Service Provider and/or Technology Solution Provider such as Maxis to guide and provide digitalisation services to SMEs.
Just prepare the relevant documents, and leave the grant application process to us.
Check your eligibility and make sure you meet these requirements:
- 60% Malaysian owned
- Minimum in operation for at least six (6) months; and
- Minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
Fill in the form at the bottom of the page so we can contact you. Meanwhile, you can get your documents ready for us to process.
Maxis Required Documents:
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form;
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor (s) of the SME, whichever is applicable;
- A copy of the SMES’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 216);
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the SME’s bank statement for the last two (2) months;
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC; and
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
We’ll contact you to confirm your grant application.
Claim up to RM5,000 now
A. You are only entitled to one (1) matching grant under the Initiative and shall be in accordance to the conditions:
- You may claim the Grant for a combination of the Services, and the claim amount will be stated in accordance with Clause D below.
- You will not be eligible for the Initiative in relation to any future subscription by you if you have already made the first claim of the Grant via Maxis.
- Maxis will only claim and process on your behalf based on the first subscription of the Services by you under this Initiative
B. You must be our new customer subscribing the Services to participate in this Initiative. Existing Maxis customers can only claim for the grant under new subscription of the Services.
C. Existing Maxis customers who have subscribed to new Services under the grant where new Services have been merged into an existing account will need to change their billing cycle to the 28th of the month. If any Charges commences on a date other than the 28th of the month, the Charges due for that calendar month shall be rated pro-rata for the following month.
D. For existing Maxis customers who have subscribed to new Services under the grant, you agree that data quota will not be refreshed (if applicable) until the next billing cycle.
E. You must be among the first 100,000 SMEs nationwide who signed up for this Initiative to be eligible for the Grant.
F. The Grant:
- The amount allocated by the Ministry of Finance of Malaysia through the appointed Technology Solution Provider/ Telecommunication Service Provider for each eligible SME to carry out the digitalisation process and obtain the Services, is 50% of the total amount invoiced by Maxis or up to 5,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Five Thousand Only), whichever is lower; or
- If the Services is bundled together with Maxis’ connectivity product(s) and the Services, the amount allocated by the Ministry of Finance of Malaysia through the Technology Solution Provider/ Telecommunication Service Provider for each eligible SME to carry out the digitalisation process and obtain the Services, is 30% of the total amount invoiced by Maxis or up to 3,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Three Thousand Only), whichever is lower.
G. SME Digitalisation Grant is ONLY claimable for digital solutions up to RM5,000 in a single subscription. A maximum claim of up to RM3,000 applies when digital solutions are subscribed together with connectivity services (excluding Fixed IP services). SME Digitalisation Grant is NOT applicable nor claimable for any device(s).