What is WI-FI
- Firstly, Wi-Fi and its known as wireless local area network
- Its actually work using radio frequencies to deliver signal to the devices.
- After that, when WI-FI created on 1997 and they used on cellphones, walkie-talkies.
- Wirelessly transmit network to their devices and its trademarked as IEEE 802.11x.
How its works
- As well as, WI-FI first used in computer and its works from computer by a wireless adapter
- Translates data to a radio signal and transmit it using antenna.
- Not only that, the wireless network receive signal and decode it
- Send information to internet using a wired ethernet connection.
Do we need modem to use WI-FI?
Yes, but if you want to use internet u need to use modem for internet access and without internet u can use WI-FI to transfer data to another computer or smartphone.
As a conclusion, this is what is WI-FI and how its works actually and not only that if you wish to have high speed of internet have a look below u will get your internet as you wish.