Firstly, Fiber optics is a cable that transmits information as light pulses across great distances using strands of glass or plastic fiber.
This cable will make our internet more speeder and better connection instead using a normal LAN cable.
Not only that, this cable also can give more distance connection like for an example, if we in a double story house and install modem in the first floor and the cable make more speeder even though we are in the second floor.
- Fiber optic lines have a higher bandwidth and can transport more data than copper wires.
- Signals are not emitted by fibre cables.
- Fiber optic is safe to handle
- Fiber cable will not produce electromagnetic interferenece
- It is extremely difficult to connect taps to a fibre connection in order to intercept data transfer.
- Temperature variations, severe weather, and moisture have little effect on fibre optic cable.